22 Aug The HOST launches in New Orleans!
It’s the summer, which is the downtime for the tourism industry in New Orleans. That means there’s no better time to revamp your short-term rental to make it more efficient, lucrative, and manageable for you. After all, you probably got into the business to have more freedom while making more money, right? Let The HOST to get you there.
The HOST will help you elevate your home’s earning potential and free you up from administrative and managerial duties. We’ve designed a way for you to run operations by partnering with local service providers. With each home you can assign your own house team or let one of our Host Ambassadors do it for you!
We now offer bundle packaged teams in addition to our traditional à la carte services.
Let us take some of the work off your hands by choosing from one of the options listed below:
the STARTER is designed to help you get the ball rolling, particularly if this is your first time renting or you just don’t have the time. It’s also a great choice if you’re disappointed with your returns and think it’s time for a home makeover.
For a limited time only we are offering free consultations.
- Decorator – to get clientele that are willing to pay for a nice vacation, you’ll have to provide a look that inspires traveler appeal. But that doesn’t have to mean breaking the bank! Let our decorators save you time and money by recommending the right elements to elevate your home.
- Stager – working together with our trusted photographers, this person will make your home look picture perfect and remember all the little touches that are proven to make visitors click “BOOK”
- Photographer – tried to take a few photos of your own home and were embarrassed at the results? Don’t worry, we won’t tell! It’s not as easy as it looks. Fortunately, our photographers only need about an hour to take photographs that make your home stand out in a digital crowd.
- Security Lock – we use VirtualKEY to make sure that your home stays secure or accessible depending on what you need in that given moment. It even assigns a new code for each guest visit, delivering the info directly to your visitors, so you don’t have to keep track of all the numbers.
The Starter Tutorial: Click Here!
the ESSENTIALS will make your short-term rental run as smoothly as possible. This package gives you a right-hand man or woman, and allows you to delegate some of the more time-consuming duties of running a short-term rental.
- Host Ambassador – this hospitality professional will manage your vacation rental from top to bottom. He or she can schedule rentals, service requests, manage security, and restock supplies. You can also count on your host ambassador to be a emergency contact for guests, so that you can relax knowing your home is in good hands.
- Housekeeper – our vetted cleaning professionals are experienced with short-term rentals and can are booked directly through the HOST or by your Host Ambassador, either way they become part of your house team. We create a custom checklist of cleaning procedures for your home along with staged photos so your assigned housekeeper will familiarize themselves with how to put things back in order the way you like after each check-out.
- Cleaners Checklist
- Staged Photos
The Essentials Tutorial: Click Here!
the EXPERIENCE will make you want to stay in your own home for a weekend! This bundle gives you the crew you need to make *anything* happen. If you feel like your property is at its best, but you don’t have the time or will to be in the customer service business, this package will elevate your guests’ experience to one that will keep them coming back again and again.
- Guest Concierge – this person will treat your guests like they’re in a five-star hotel. If they need recommendations, reservations, special holiday requests, or anything else, our guest concierge will make sure they’re taken care of. This begins with connecting initially after booking has been made to help them create a custom itinerary. Once your guest arrives they are greeted with a warm welcome and provided a personalized tour of the home. Your concierge will be well-informed to answer any questions your guests may have. You can also work with your Guest Concierge to provide a curated collection of personalized recommendations and other welcome elements listed below that reflect the culture and season or adhere to your guests personal needs.
- Welcome Book
- Welcome Basket
- Premium Amenities
The Experience Tutorial: Click Here!
Sign up with the HOST now to access one of these incredible packages or any of our services à la carte.
We value your feedback, so please let us know how we’re doing. If you have any requests or ideas for how we can make our service better for you, we are all ears. Email email@example.com with your feedback.